Saturday 1 February 2020

Jornalista Julian Assange


Colibris


Comitê Portugal





       COLIBRIS
Once there was a huge fire in a forest that caused all the animals to escape the fire. It was impossible to fight him. As they fled, they noticed a small hummingbird coming in and out of the fire.
For the umpteenth time the Lion thought it too strange and asked him:
"O hummingbird, after all what are you doing to get in and out of this fire
huge?"
And he says:
"I've found a river nearby, so I fill my spout with water.
I'll shoot the fire! "
The Lion admired, insisted:
"So, you so little, do you really think you can extinguish this fire
immense? It's impossible!"
"I know it's impossible, but I do my part ..."
All that is done is always little. Very little. But this little must
exist, persist and persist in an unjust and constant struggle!
Like the hummingbird that fights an immense fire, but never gives up.
He, a simple and small bird, knows very well that if each one does his part, many small drops form huge lakes that destroy any fires.

                                          #OpColibris #Colibris #WeCare #WikiLeaks #FreeJornalistJulianAssange #StopExtraditionJulianAssange #FreExpression 


No comments:

Post a Comment